Is your time better spent elsewhere?
Contact us now for a free one-hour consultation with Phil. This session will include an analysis of your business and ongoing requirements so that we can offer the best solution that suits your needs.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Small businesses are great for our economy. But it’s no secret that after a long day’s work, not many people are keen on balancing the books. There are just not enough hours in the day.
That’s where Stay Balanced Bookkeeping can help. We offer tailored bookkeeping to ensure you get what you need and can continue with your business with peace of mind.
What can I do for you?
- Regular bank reconciliations (to ensure all transactions are recorded).
- Provide regular financial reports.
- Consult with your Accountant/Auditor to ensure the books are kept in the manner that best suits them. This promotes a smooth audit process.
- Bill payments if required.
- BAS preparation and lodgement.
- ACNC reporting.
- Email/telephone helpline. The first 15 minutes is free!
- Provide you with online access to your bookkeeping software. Reports and other information is available 24/7. I’ll show you how.
- Software that helps save money and is easy to access. Experienced in:
- QBO (Quick Books Online)
The big question: How much will this cost me? Fair enough question:
- Initial set up of software including Chart of Accounts and initial balances. $130.00 (All figures include GST)
- Software licence at discounted rates. Rates depend on software chosen, starting at $20/month. Or, bring your own.
- Offsite bookkeeping is always the most cost effective. However, I am available to visit you for a modest Travel Fee.
- Fixed monthly rates can be negotiated if preferred.
With over 20 years’ experience in Small Business finances, Phil and his team are ready to help. Don’t let the stress of bookkeeping stop you from doing business.